The Very Best Choice of Leashes. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Leashes for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will definitely want to find a pet dish that will function best for your pup. Some dogs gobble up too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to pick from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the many colors, shapes, and designs, permitting you to tailor the pet bowl to your tastes; and they are amongst the most inexpensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic pet bowl consist of these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Several of the benefits include usually having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are incredibly durable; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in special color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to lower your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are typically collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right puppy bowl at Tailwaggers in Whitefish, MT. We stock lots of dog dish choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (406) 862-8988 to find out more!
Good variety of products and super friendly and helpful staff.
Absolutely the best pet store I have ever shopped with. Service is extraordinary, I m hooked
I’ve been shopping at Tailwaggers for years! 1st with my Jack Russell, Petey, who lived to be 17yrs old thanks to the amazing diet and support I got from all the staff. Now, I’m owned by 5yr old Jake, a Rat Terrier, Love Bug who jumps up and down if I even drive near Tailwaggers! The thing I love the most? The individual care each owner & pet gets from the staff. Tailwaggers is the ONLY shop I know where the staff helps pick out AND actually FIT Jake to perfection with just the right harness and leash. I’ve been to Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills & no pet shop there will spoil you both like this fine establishment. For treats, accessories, Dog food and more… look no further. Tailwaggers is THE BEST!
Jake & Lea Ann Lundgren
An awesome shop for dogs and cats. Great variety and even local treats. Matt and the staff are very friendly and helpful.