The Very Best Array of Pet Food Scoops. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Pet Food Scoops for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will definitely want to find a pet dish that will function best for your pup. Some dogs gobble up too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to pick from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the many colors, shapes, and designs, permitting you to tailor the pet bowl to your tastes; and they are amongst the most inexpensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic pet bowl consist of these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Several of the benefits include usually having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are incredibly durable; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in special color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to lower your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are typically collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right puppy bowl at Tailwaggers in Whitefish, MT. We stock lots of dog dish choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (406) 862-8988 to find out more!
Friendly everytime we came in and always had what we needed!
Wish there were more Montana-made goods, but the staff is remarkably friendly and store is well stocked!
This place is so cute! Had to stop in to get to some Musher's and nail clippers for my dog but I wish I had more time to really peruse the store. Sometimes with specialty pet shops the prices will be really hiked up, but not hear. I got Mushers for $1 more than the price on Amazon and I'm happy to support local for $1 more.
Walked in needing a treat for my dog to keep her occupied. Staff was very friendly and helpful!
The workers are so nice, it's a very clean store, I used the self dog wash for the first time and it was super simple! I like their selection of toys, I got a shark toy and my dog LOVES it 😀 I Would definitely recommend 😊😊 I've been there twice and both times it was a great experience!