The Best Choice of Food Placemats. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Food Placemats for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will definitely want to find a pet dish that will function best for your pup. Some dogs gobble up too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to pick from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the many colors, shapes, and designs, permitting you to tailor the pet bowl to your tastes; and they are amongst the most inexpensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the advantages of using a ceramic pet bowl consist of these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Several of the benefits include usually having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are incredibly durable; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in special color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to lower your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are typically collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right puppy bowl at Tailwaggers in Whitefish, MT. We stock lots of dog dish choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (406) 862-8988 to find out more!
An awesome shop for dogs and cats. Great variety and even local treats. Matt and the staff are very friendly and helpful.
Lola got fitted for a new vest. She loves it!
Super impressed with the customer service so far! Have yet to step foot in the store, we are from Canada and are planning a trip down in about a month, I called to inquire about raw food, the gentleman I spoke with was super helpful answering my questions and even offered to ask their distributors to get a particular raw food we were looking for. I very much look forward to visiting the store when we are in the area! Keep up the great work!
Clean and safe. Very comfortable for my dog and easy to use. Great store with great customer service.
Such an amazing pet store!!! Every time I visit Whitefish I come to Tailwaggers!! Super friendly and knowledgeable staff!! The owner Chase actually stopped what he was doing to help me and knew so much about my breed of dog!! I was very impressed!! Must visit!!