Support Our Local Pet Shop with Your Order of Dog Feeders & Waterers
If you are a dog owner, you will certainly intend to find a dog bowl that will function best for your dog. Some dogs eat too quickly and may require a slow feeder dog bowl, while new puppies may need a shorter bowl to reach their food. Below are some points to remember when selecting the appropriate dog bowl for your puppy.
There are great deals of dog bowl options from which to choose. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl options. Several of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they come in countless sizes and shapes, enabling you to tailor the puppy bowl to your preferences; and they are amongst the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy bowl include: these bowls are easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can generally be placed in the dishwashing machine for cleansing. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the benefits consist of: They are usually equipped with a non-skid base to help puppies eat, they are exceptionally durable, and safe to put in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in expensive color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Consider utilizing an automatic dog feeder for those that are gone a lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have labyrinths that ensure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to minimize your dog's opportunity of choking, vomiting, and GI bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are usually collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Locate the Right Puppy Bowl
At Tailwaggers in Whitefish, MT, we stock many dog dish options from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (406) 862-8988 to learn more!